Mental Health Counseling
Parenting takes a village…and a Therapist! In addition to our Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, we also offer individual child and family counseling services. These sessions can be in conjunction with an individualized ABA plan or on their own, depending on the child’s needs. Our Mental Health Counselors utilize a wide variety of modalities including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Play Therapy, and solution-focused therapy.
To determine if counseling services are right for your child, we will complete our initial assessment through one-to-one interactions with the child, and through feedback provided by parents, caregivers, doctors, and/or teachers.
We serve children and teens who need support with:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Disorders/Emotional Behavioral Disorder (BD or EBD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Tic Disorders (Tourette Syndrome, etc.)
- Behavioral Feeding Concerns (Selectivity, “Picky” Eating, etc.)
- School-based Disciplinary issues
- Other Developmental Disabilities
- Behavior Concerns without a Specific Diagnosis