Applied Behavior Analysis
Our team specializes in Applied Behavior Analysis (or ABA Therapy), which applies our understanding of learning and behavior to help improve problems that children and families are facing. An ABA approach is applied using individualized programs which are custom-tailored to meet the needs of each child individually. This work begins by building a better understanding of a child’s behaviors and needs through one-to-one interactions with the child, and through feedback provided by parents, caregivers, doctors, and/or teachers.
Once we have completed our initial assessment, we prepare an individualized treatment plan that includes individual sessions, group classes (aka Bootcamps), parent coaching, and more based on the child’s needs.
Are you ready to schedule an assessment? Please click here, to contact our team!
If you’d like to read more about ABA, check out the blog by our CEO Dr. Cat Baker, “What is ABA? Myths, Facts, and Who Can Benefit.”
We serve children and teens who need support with:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Disorders/Emotional Behavioral Disorder (BD or EBD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Tic Disorders (Tourette Syndrome, etc.)
- Behavioral Feeding Concerns (Selectivity, “Picky” Eating, etc.)
- School-based Disciplinary issues
- Other Developmental Disabilities
- Behavior Concerns without a Specific Diagnosis